Marijuana

Cannabis, also known as marijuana, is a psychoactive drug derived from the Cannabis plant. Its main active compounds, cannabinoids like THC and CBD, interact with the body's endocannabinoid system, affecting mood, cognition, and physical sensations. Cannabis can be consumed in various forms, including smoking, vaping, or ingesting edibles. It's known for its recreational and medicinal uses, with effects ranging from relaxation and euphoria to pain relief and appetite stimulation. However, its legality and social acceptance vary widely across different regions and cultures.


As of April 2024, recreational marijuana has been legalized in a significant number of states and territories in the United States. These include Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Illinois, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Oregon, Rhode Island, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, and Washington, D.C. This widespread legalization reflects evolving attitudes towards cannabis use and its potential economic and social benefits.

Several countries have legalized recreational marijuana use, including Canada, Georgia, Germany, Luxembourg, Malta, Mexico, South Africa, Thailand, and Uruguay. Although, it's essential to recognize that laws regarding marijuana can undergo frequent changes. Therefore, it's advisable to thoroughly review the specific regulations of a country before traveling or engaging in marijuana-related activities.

Here are the unique countries, in my opinion, concerning marijuana use:

Japan - As of 2024, the possession of cannabis for recreational and medicinal use is illegal in Japan, though the House of Councillors passed a law legalizing medical cannabis in late 2023. The cultivation of commercial cannabis hemp is permitted under a strictly regulated licensing system.

Philippines - Currently, under Republic Act No. 9165, the unauthorized use, possession, and distribution of marijuana are illegal and carry severe penalties, including imprisonment. The Act classifies marijuana as a dangerous drug, akin to narcotics like shabu (methamphetamine) and cocaine.

Singapore - Cannabis is currently illegal in Singapore for recreational purposes. Possession or consumption can result in a maximum of 10 years in prison, with a possible fine of $20,000, as well as caning, under the Misuse of Drugs Act.

England - In England, marijuana use remains illegal for recreational purposes, with possession and distribution subject to criminal penalties. Nonetheless, medicinal cannabis was legalized in 2018, allowing doctors to prescribe cannabis-based medicines for specific conditions. Despite this, access to medicinal cannabis remains limited due to political hurdles and disapproval within the medical community. Moreover, recreational use persists, albeit underground.

Indica, Sativa, and Hybrid are the three primary categories of cannabis strains, each with its own distinct characteristics and effects. Indica strains are typically associated with relaxing and sedating effects, making them ideal for evening or nighttime use. Sativa strains, on the other hand, are often linked to energizing and uplifting effects, making them suitable for daytime consumption. Hybrid strains are a blend of both Indica and Sativa genetics, offering a balance of both relaxation and stimulation. The specific effects of each strain can vary widely depending on factors such as genetics, growing conditions, and individual tolerance levels. Ultimately, the choice between Indica, Sativa, or Hybrid strains depends on personal preferences and desired outcomes.

First, I don't smoke cannabis specifically to get stoned or intoxicated; sure, it does make me laugh at life. In fairness to marijuana, I have seen everything spiritual and well-being associated with this plant, but I also grew up learning about the negative aspects. I mean, it's common sense not to drive a vehicle when intoxicated with anything that makes you dizzy, like alcohol or cannabis. Besides that, some can easily get into a rage. Most likely because they were commonly used as a party drug in the past, not knowing they come with many strains. Even today, some random smoker of Marijuana would say it didn't matter if it was Sativa, Indica, or Hybrid - as long that it made them high. Or something that can fucked them up, like it is a cool thing. Moreover, while high with random cannabis, they consume illegal substance abuse along with hard liquors.

It depends on how you treat it, and I look at it more from a spiritual perspective. It helps relieve aches and aids sleep when I'm tired, especially after having a bit too much coffee or going to bed at the wrong time. Marijuana enhances my creativity and allows me to focus on activities I love, such as storytelling, making music, photography, and cooking, while having a euphoric mindset; this effect only occurs when I am sober or the day after smoking cannabis. It is significantly more beneficial after having at least 8 hours of sleep, particularly when consuming Indica strains. That is the part you are looking for, not the part when intoxicated, that so-called feeling "fucked up" and adding substance abuse to get lost from the true beneficial meaning of smoking marijuana. To be honest, I wouldn't say I enjoy the state of intoxication, especially with Sativa strains, which mainly affect the head. My imagination can lead me into a negative headspace. Nonetheless, I return to a conscious state with a deeper understanding of being alive in our society—a sense of connection to a divine world beyond my basic survival in civilization.

My preferred strain is typically Indica or a Hybrid with Indica dominance. Yet, it depends on my schedule for the following day; sometimes, I also consume a small amount of low THC potency from the Sativa strain. Regarding addiction, I can go for months without using marijuana; I only use it when I feel the need arises.   

I typically roll my ground cannabis beforehand. Now, as I opt for higher THC potency and quality strains, a small portion is sufficient to fill up this glass pipe for achieving the desired level of intoxication while smoking cannabis—typically, three hits from this glass pipe.

I prefer not to use fine metal screens because they leave a burnt metal aftertaste. Instead, I opt for glass screens. Additionally, consuming THC through edibles can be a way to avoid tar, which is harmful to the lungs. At the moment, I prefer using glass screens when smoking the flowers with my glass pipe. Just avoid over-smoking the flower to prevent tars; you can also try a dry herb vaporizer. As for edibles, many edibles, such as candies, gummies, brownies, or cookies, are high in sugar, which enhances their flavors. Unfortunately, I am a diabetic. Perhaps I haven't found tinctures that suit the strain I want yet. Nonetheless, I also enjoy using disposable vape pens, especially when the THC oil is labeled as high quality and pure. While I do use them, there's something about smoking flowers that feels more authentic to me. I enjoy smelling the flowers themselves, and if I owned my dwellings, I would use marijuana plants indoors or inside greenhouses. Why not add some Moog Modular Synthesizer with cables crawling from the ground or Buchla Synthesizer making Science Fiction sound space... lol.

I forgot what brand this is, but it's a pretty handy ashtray. Yes, it's a must-have. Don't just constantly use the toilet as an ashtray. Not only does it look ghetto that way, but it makes the concept of smoking marijuana even ghettoer. Instead, remove the ashtray lid, use a plastic bag to empty the ashtray, and place the bag inside the garbage.

I will simplify what is in heremaybe, but this is my bamboo box. It keeps my cannabis essentials in order. The lid of the box also works as your rolling tray. Afterward, store everything back in here, place the lid, and put it on your shelving or on your desk. I got this from Amazon.

It is the only thing I cannot store inside my marijuana box, which is my Bong. This one takes water ice cubes, and the water spins inside when smoking. This is the best way to filter your smoke from the tar, and it is also more potent to use this bong than the glass pipe. I am just washing it from this image, might as well take a picture for this blog. However, there are also new ones now, which is an Electric Bong.

The Bong's Dry Herb Bowl. I also use the Glass Filter for the bowl. This is a new filter after washing it.

I use this simple fan to get rid of the cannabis odor inside my bedroom, where I smoke, by keeping it facing out the window. I can buy the window fan where you can have the fan in reverse, but this will do. It gets cold during wintertime, but make sure to wear hoodies, socks, sweatpants, and thick blankets.

This is what my setting looks like using the bamboo box's lid as my rolling tray. I use my dabber to clean the glass pipe's tar into my ashtray. As far as dabbing cannabis wax, I also have that with the handheld torch. But over time, for a long time now, I tend to go back to just using good old marijuana flowers.

This is my strain, as for now, Mood's Ice Cream Cake. It is a hybrid with Indica Dominant. It gets you to sleep right away, without that much effect of a Sativa, where it doesn't give unrest of hellish headspace unless you listen to DUB reggae music. Play bongos or flutes, and doing so can help eliminate the wrong voices from the demonic entities. Earthy spiritual sounds seem enlightening with Sativa if you don't plan on sleeping, even making love with someone you dearly like. You also tend to rant, pinpointing existence beyond breathing in this world. You just can't brush away these realms all around you, with just surviving and greed. And thinking nothing else comes after that. 

I also like Creative and Relieve, besides Sleep Mood. Again, it's mostly an Indica strain with a little bit of Sativa.

I am not pointing out who has the worst, but this is the difference between Good-Quality Marijuana and Low-Quality Marijuana. 

I don't trust anything given from the street - even from someone I know, especially from a Ziploc. Most likely, they want to get rid of it but were kind enough to give it to you. So, it's better to order them online with some good ratings, not because they are cheap but because of the quality of the cannabis. At the moment, I prefer MoodIf anything else, I would go to any local dispensary, again not because it is super cheap or not because some friends have a connection in large quantities inside duffle bags; well, maybe, but that cannabis could also be contaminated with some zombie virus.

Main Website

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PESTILENT (done)

AI Tools for Writing - September 2, 2023